Monday, September 29

Not Me! Monday



Check out MckMama and see what other did NOT do at My Charming Kids.

as for me:

I did NOT just sit and watch an episode of Hi-5 with the girls...and enjoy it. Nope, I don't enjoy that show. Besides, so what if I do!

I did NOT check my blog several times a day last week to see where the visitors to said blog had arrived from and where they lived.

and if I did do that, then

I certainly did NOT get a thrill when one of those visitors to my blog was from another country. (I think I am weird in this way)

What did you NOT do this week?

4 comments:

Weeksie50 said...

I always check my blog time and time again.. just to see if I have new post..

Rose said...

I love it when I have a visitor from another country, yay! Love the blog!

- A MckMamma follower

FerLee said...

What did I "not" do...

Hmmm...I did "not" go out with my hubby and spend $10 over the $50 gift card we had to The Cheesecake Factory. YUMMY!!!

I did "not" waste way too much time on Facebook...ok...so maybe I did.

I did "not" sleep in Sunday morning and miss church. (Bad, Bad, BAD girl!!!!)

~ Straight Shooter ~ said...

I did not miss any blood sport this weekend...
sigh.
But, I did and do miss my farout friend!