My Top 10 TV Shows: (In no particular order)
- The Biggest Loser--I would love it if faroutdad and I could go on the couples version of this show. It changes lives.
- American Idol--I wish I could sing.
- Project Runway--I also wish I could design something, get everything I need for it, then make it. And it looks good. Also, I have a "girlfriend" crush on Tim Gunn.
- ER--I am so excited that Carter is returning! I am also so sad that he is returning for the LAST season. SUCK!
- The Office--I laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh. Some people don't get it. And that's ok.
- Young and the Restless--I have watched it since I was little with my Mom and Grandma's. You can't watch a show for that long and then just quit. I'm no quitter.
- Hammered--It is comic genius wrapped up in a DIY show. LOVE.IT.
- The Shield--It's on FX and a lot of people have never seen it. It is the most well done show out there. This is the last season of it too...boo hoo. I highly recommend NetFlix-ing the whole series.
- Nip/Tuck--my guilty pleasure. Not great acting, crazy plot lines. I enjoy it.
- Dirt--Again, not great acting with crazy plot lines. I love FX! Hee hee.
There you have it. What do you like to watch? Do you have any "guilty pleasure" shows? Shows that you MUST see? Shows you hate? Anything? You still there? Hello?