Monday, November 17

Christmas Getting to Know you

A friend sent this to me in an email, so I decided to post it here as a meme. Feel free to steal it! I think I will tag a few too.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? fake is what I have, but I like the smell of real. Someday we will try a real one.
3. When do you put up the tree? Anytime after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? Sometime in January
5. Do you like eggnog? No, but I buy it for FarOutDad and Skater..they love it
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Holly Hobby sleeping bag. I don't know why I remember that, but I do.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Any gift exchange that involves people I hardly know. (i.e. FOD's co-workers)
8. Easiest person to buy for? the kids...they always give great hints, you know, during every commercial break.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail when I do it...I am terrible about it.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of a bad gift right now.
12. Favorite Christmas movies? Elf, Christmas Vacation
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? This year, I started in November, unfortunately I don't usually start until December...I have good intentions though to start earlier..does that count?
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yes
15.Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cheese Ball, buckeyes
16. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night
18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? depends on the year...this year we will travel
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? of course
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? BOTH
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? long lines everywhere
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? The more colorful, the better for me
24.Favorite dinner food? Chicken and Noodles over Mashed Potatoes
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A great time with family

Now, for the tags. Straight Shooter because I know she is in need of blog fodder...NOT! Kellie because I want to know a bit more about her. And lastly, The Good Flea because I think she needs some mindless things to keep her going. She is a busy lady.

3 comments:

Flea said...

Thank you! I look forward to using this one. Probably Wednesday. :)

Kelli said...

Looks like fun! Thanks for the tag. It might take a few days... but keep an eye out for it. :)

~ Straight Shooter ~ said...

hi Sweetie! I will use this when I am in Idaho and need something to blog other than pics of the kids on a vacation...
I loved reading this about you btw!